Sunday, November 06, 2005

we have a camera


well on the weekend ed and i finally purchased a camera (digital that is), it is so cool......hear i am at work and one of my toys i made to give to my boss who is ill at the moment, i hope it cheers her up:









and here i was on the weekend after i had dyed my hair, maybe i shouldn't be publishing so many photos of me but i'm excited and hey! i have red hair!!!









and i took some photos of my latest series of illustrations i am hoping to show in december, not great photos but you get the idea, i'll show one a day:















........................................................................................................
and this is for ange who i think checks my blog every-now-and-then....HEEEEEEERE'S PUD:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker