Thursday, November 16, 2006

squid for dress

i did intend to buy some squid and i ended up buying a vintage dress.
i have always wanted to go into this little vintage clothing store near my work but never found the time. however on friday i had to go out at lunch to buy some squid for a recipe i was cooking on the weekend and happened passed the shop.
i found this amazing dress: 1950's summer dress that actually fit me!!! now i'm not a large girl, but those girls in the 50's were tiny, to my surprise it fitted perfectly.
i am going to wear it to my friends wedding in brazil next year, now i just have to find a belt, shoes and bag to match.
i just love the detail on the neckline.

3 Comments:

Blogger Naomi said...

Lovely dress. And was the squid for Iron Chief? I'm feeling a mite envious; Iron Chief North Queensland BBQ never got off the ground, sadly.

2:32 am  
Blogger tunabake said...

hi naomi, yeah it was for IC, take a look at IC UK blog on my links...I won!!! finally. i am glad we persisted with getting it off the ground it is a lot of fun...next year we will be back in Melbourne so hopefully we will be allowed back in the club.
claire
x

10:12 am  
Blogger Naomi said...

yay for back in Melbourne! I'm sure the IC Original will welcome you with open arms.

I wish I was so sure about what's coming up next year ... we are simultaneously looking at houses for sale in Townsville and possible overseas jobs for Hayden. I'm finding it confusing..

xx
Naomi

3:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker