Tuesday, November 08, 2005

i'm brunette ... GET OVER IT!

the red hair didn't last long, i kept catching glimpses of myself; reflections in windows and shop mirrors, the red hair just wasn't me so yesterday i bought a dark brown dye and now i have chocolatey brown hair, i feel like myself again.

here is the 3rd in the series of illustrations:
there is a type of story of which i would like ed to write so i could produce something to show publishers but at the moment it is a very simple story of a girl finding her way through a forest, coming across different animals. a little flimsy i know but i need some input as to an actual plot, story plan, conclusion.


1 Comments:

Blogger Naomi said...

hmmm very beautiful ... and interesting. Would you like some assistance with the plot and/or words? I would love to help if I can (but if you are secretly just wanting Ed to do it, I will but right out!)

2:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker