Friday, March 17, 2006

2 months

another week almost over and only 2 more weeks left at my temp job. hopefully i will have another temp job to go to the following week.

wednesday was 2 months in london...2 months! i can't believe it, it feels like years. i don't know if that is a good thing that it feels like years or a bad thing? either way we are here in london and we are going to enjoy it while we are here, so monday i booked tickets to see 'lady in black' it is supposed to be very scary.

i am also going to be in a group exhibition in soho, i am going to hang a print of one of my illustrations, the venue is taking 40% of the sale price so i feel like either hiking it up or selling it for £1 so they only get 40p leaving me at a loss but 'sticking it to them'.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm sitting in Melbourne on a warm autumn day and the sun is shining and I'm laughing so hard I have tears running down my face. I love your little insights and pet peeve. Just remind me to never sit beside you on the tube or the bus. cheers, Kath xx

11:04 pm  
Blogger Naomi said...

Well done on two months! Isn't it funny how time keeps marching on, no matter what you're doing?

And I can't wait to hear more about your exhibition as it approaches.

Naomi

9:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey that's so exciting about your group exhibition! when and where? :)

7:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker