Tuesday, May 09, 2006

scary toys and t-shirts















this is the scary looking toy i made the other day, his odd looking face is growing on me.

i also did some screen printing onto fabric. i am not very impressed with them as the ink soaked into the material too much in places and the definition has been lost. anyway it was my first attempt so i'm pretty happy.


below is a clearer picture of the t-shirt print...kath if you still want one let me know and i'll send you one all the way over to dubai (or duby as you so lovingly call it).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi claire,
have been keeping an eye on your blog for a while. i came across it via naomi's to which drue had pointed me. drue is a good friend of ours.
i really love your latest toys, the little blue and orange creature. i would love to get one myself. same with the t-shirts. do you sell them by any chance?
there is a sweet kiddies shop in east dulwich, called booteeki that might be interested, too.
http://www.booteeki.co.uk/
annette

8:17 am  
Blogger tunabake said...

hi annette,
thanks for your comments. i am in the process of making more toys (the little ones) i'm going to sell them for £10 each if you are interested, might be selling them at a craft fair in walthamstow in july as well. the t-shirts are still in the development stage but will hopefully be ready soon. i tried to open the link you sent me but unfortunately my work won't allow me to open it? thanks again for your message.
claire
(^U^)

9:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i have to get into this blogging thing. it's connecting people with people. i'm assuming that annette is annette blakeney. wow. make me want to be in london with you all there - drue

9:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you found me out, drue. we are missing you here in london!!
netti :)

12:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker