Saturday, June 09, 2007

everybody was hula hooping....

now this is another one of my fads, but i think this is going to last.

i ordered an 'adult' (a lot larger) hula hoop to try and do something about my waist. at first it was very hard to keep it up but now after a few days i can keep it up for up to 5 minutes! my waist hurt and my shoulders from holding my arms up but now i am in peak condition for honing those abs....happy days here i come and the best thing is i can do it at home while watching the telly or listening to what ever music i like...i have yet to try hula hooping to 'the smiths' but i am sure i could get a good speed up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Naomi said...

I love the idea of hula for fitness. But that lady in the picture behind you doesn't seem so impressed.

11:13 pm  
Blogger tunabake said...

aaahhh yes, that is a grumpy lady, maybe i should turn her frown upside-down :)

11:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker