Friday, June 08, 2007

shoes don't last in london

i have found that my shoes are all scuffed at the toes...and this is not due to my clumsiness this is due to people on the tube stepping on my shoes and trying to push my feet out of the way so they can stretch out their legs.

now the victoria line trains haven't been upgraded since the mass introduction of crappy american fast food chains and therefore the expanse of the nations waist line and increase in height so people are squished into tight little spaces which proves the bane of my life every morning and evening.

i am sure my blood pressure increases two fold when i come into physical contact with anyone on the tube. i flash a glance but hope that my utter annoyance of their rudeness will radiate and they shrink back into their own personal space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker