Wednesday, March 22, 2006

P.S I Love You - Exhibition

'P.S I Love You' opening was last night. It was an interesting group of artists, designers, performance artists and musicians.

I put up a print of an image I had done a while ago as I didn't have much notice, but I think it looked good, and it sold! Paul bought it for a nice little sum: A bargain!

Peter was one of the organisers and created this wonderful oversized finger puppet...too cool for school!








The interesting crowd enjoyed giraffe women, half-naked men in shopping bags and a recorder player, if you seem a little confused by this, so were we all BUT IT WAS A LOT OF FUN. THANK YOU PETER FOR INVITING ME XX

2 Comments:

Blogger Naomi said...

Well done! You sold everything you showed!

Sorry you got worried about us re the cyclone .. but we're fine hunky-dory.

love Naomi xx

1:45 am  
Blogger tunabake said...

hi naomi, i only put one piece in and that sold so i guess i sold EVERYTHING (^u^) glad to hear you are both safe and well after the cyclone.
claire

9:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker